The Lords Feoffees support the town and townspeople of Bridlington by providing funding for schools, groups, teams, clubs and other charitable and non-profit organisations.
To apply for funding for your organisation, submit your request in writing to the Lords Feoffees office. To enable the Lords Feoffees to give full consideration to your request you are advised to include:
- The name of your organisation and your status e.g. charity, social enterprise or business
- Background information on how your organisation is governed
- Why you are applying to the Lords Feoffees
- How your organisation benefits Bridlington and it’s townspeople
- The amount of funding requested
- How the funding is intended to be spent supported by a quote from the intended supplier(s) of the item(s)/service(s) required
- Any fundraising already undertaken or planned
Applications are welcomed at any time throughout the year.
Examples of grants the Lords Feoffees have recently awarded:
- Bridlington Old Town Association – The Bridlington Old Town 1940’s Festival
- Bridlington School – Performing Arts & Technology equipment
- Bridlington Street Angels – Safety equipment
- Children’s Disability Support Group – IT equipment
- East Coast Majorettes – Sport specific clothing and equipment
- East Riding Community Hospital – Specialist equipment for disabled children in Bridlington
- Headlands School – Laptops and Chromebooks
- Hilderthorpe School – Choir Uniforms
- Kingfisher Trust Café – Kitchen equipment
- Martongate School – Sports team clothing
- New Pasture Community Pre School – Outdoor play equipment
- The Bridlington Health Academy – Specialist health and social care training
- The Bridlington Sailing Coble Preservation Society – Annual Festival
- The Colette Tyler School of Dance – 30th Anniversary Show
- The Hangout Youth Club – Room hire
- Westgate Bowling Club – Security equipment
This page relates to charitable funding for organisations; for information regarding Scholarship Grants and how to apply click here
To be considered for a charitable funding grant as a private individual please print, complete and return to the Lords Feoffees one of the following forms:
Click here to apply as a private individual if you are aged 16 or over.
Click here to apply on behalf of a dependent under the age of 16.